Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The facts of the case

  • I along with my five month old daughter, my mother, my brother, and my sister-in-law rushed for Uttarkashi. After reaching there at around 1230 hrs on 21.08.2009, I came to know that the Department (PWD) had already informed the police on 20.08.2009 about the alleged missing of my husband.
  • The wallet, mobile, and wrist watch of my husband were handed over to me by the people of the department and they informed me that all these belongings of my husband were found inside his residence.
  • When I inquired further, I discovered that before informing the police, the people of the department  had thoroughly searched the complete house of my husband and that the electricity of my husband's house was found to be cut in the morning of 20.08.2009.
  • I was astonished to learn that when the police came, they neither sealed the room nor did they take any photographs/videos, nor did they remove any object in their possession for further analysis, instead they handed over the mobile, wrist watch and wallet of my husband to the people of PWD.
  • Most surprisingly, I found that a rope of about twelve feet was encircled in the rod of the ceiling fan of one of the two rooms; however, I was not informed about this earlier.
  • I contacted all my relatives to find whereabouts of my husband, but he could not be traced anywhere there.
  • An Assistant Engineer of the department resides in the first floor of the residence which is above the residence of my husband. Four to five unknown persons, who are probably connected with the hotel Shiv Om, had been seen to staying with him in that residence before the occurrence of incidence on 19.08.2009. However, most surprisingly, these persons are also absconding since the day my husband has been kidnapped/abducted. Who were these persons? Where had they come from? How were they allowed to stay in a government accommodation?
There are more. I will keep uploading as and when the case goes ahead. All I am asking is that please co operate, it can be anyone of us. The culprits should not go unpunished. I need my husband back. Please!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. All the best to you. We will pray for his safe return. I am sure all will be well.

    ReplyDelete

 
www.e-referrer.com