Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My life: Anand Prakash


I am Anand Prakash. A man with a wife and a 7 month old daughter. And please dont take me for those people who mail and just waste your time. I just hope that my family who is searching for me will not waste their efforts and time. My father is suffering from cancer, I was to get his treatment done from AIIMS, New Delhi. These are a few details of my life. I was sanctioned leave from 19/08/2009 to 02/09/2009, but I was not allowed to go to accompany my ailing father to his treatment at of Cancer at AIIMS, New Delhi. I last talked to my wife on 19/08/2009 at around 2130 hrs. She was worried: Worried for me, Worried for us. I was given threats, the reason being I didnt want to be part of the corrupt system.  But rather wanted to challenge and change the corrupt practices. The saying that good news travels fast and bad news travels faster came true. My wife also came to know about it soon after I was kidnapped.

The last time I spoke to my wife was on 19/08/09 at around 2130 hrs. The last thing that she heard me was me telling the hotel guy to keep the food inside and leave. She, the ever loving darling, asked me to have my food and take rest. I really missed them and even miss them for the past 84 days. Nobody knows where I am. Please help my family find me. They need help, help them in any way that you can.

2 comments:

  1. sir
    aapki shadi mein to na aa sake they per usake pehale ek mulakat sunil arya ki shadi mein haldwani mein hui thi...aaj kal pilibhit mein hun ..ek din purnagiri ke darshan ke liye jaa raha tha to board pe likha dekha ..champawat .yaad aaya ki kabhi aap yaha they..socha sanju se aapka number lun ,to aaj is ghatna ke bare mein pata chala... abhi kuchh skits aur plays likhane baki hai sir... haldwani hamari aakhiri mulakat ki jagah nahi ho sakti ... jaldi hi milenge sir ... sab log milke aap ko dundh he leinge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All knitians whether they are at ease or in their own tensions they will never hesitate in supporting their allumnus ... especially if the matter is of such a gravity .... I have a humble request to all of you (Well wishers of Mr. Anand Prakash .. read : Family members); don't waste your time at the doors of Uttarakhand government ... Just proceed to the real door steps of this country .Mrs Soniya Gandhi and Mr.Rahul Gandhi at 10 Janpath ...Only these two could provide you all the speedy and necessary justice ... Just give a try at least if you have not done this earlier ... and hope for the best .....

    ReplyDelete

 
www.e-referrer.com