Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My husband Anand Prakash

You must have heard most of the story about my husband from his own mouth. Let me add to it. I know that i have your support and thanks to the students i know that there will be justice and my husband will return back to us. My baby, her father and me. Its been since 83 days as of today that i have spoken to him. God knows what place he is in.

The next day a Mr. Rajesh Chandra, an earlier colleague of my husband who had been posted as an Assistant Engineer at PWD, Uttarkashi, called me at around 13.30 hrs on 20.08.2009 from Dehradun and inquired about the whereabouts of my husband. When I replied that my husband must be in Uttarkashi, he just hung up. Same day, at around 17.30 hrs, Mr. Manish Pratap, Sub-Divisional Officer from my office (UPCL) in Nainital told my family members at Bhawali, Nainital that my husband is missing from Uttarkashi since the morning of 20/08/2009. It was complete shock. what do i do. where do i go.
We went to uttarkashi immediately. There were few facts which were blatantly visible for all of us to see, which i will be telling you shortly. Does the govt consider us so stupid that they can do what they want and get away with it. I hope not, i really hope not !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.e-referrer.com